Recent American Brewers Guild graduate looking for employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent American Brewers Guild graduate looking for employment

I’ve recently completed a craftbrewers apprenticeship program at the American Brewers Guild and spent 5 weeks interning at The Portsmouth Brewery and Smuttynose Brewing in New Hampshire. I can’t believe how much I’ve enjoyed the field of brewing so far and I’m psyched to start actually doing this for a living. I am available for hire immediately and am willing to relocate.

Please contact me at beermefred@gmail.com if you're interested in hiring an energetic, creative, and competent brewer.

Cheers,
    Fred Pallant

Position

Would you consider Costa Rica? I am looking to start a 30 bbl Micro brewery soon. I am meeting with my lawyer next week to see what permits are needed and other obstacles we may encounter just to let you know where things are at. Do you have pastuerizing experience also? Let me know about the first question and we can maybe go further. Thanks Steve Mayan Brewing Co

Comment

Have a brewmaster position open in Honolulu, Hawaii for a new brewery if you are interested. Please send your resume to andrewlee56@gmail.com.

Comment

Working...
      X