Head Brewer - Backpocket Brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer - Backpocket Brewing

Backpocket Brewing is looking for the right candidate to take on the challenge of being a head brewer at our state of the art facility. We have invested in everything needed to make beer right. Automated German Brew house (including automated CIP), Krones line, new building, everything. We are located in a high density development with tons of traffic and a vibrant taproom. In total we are slated to produce 10,000-15,000 bbls next year. We generally fill 100 bbls fermenters but maintain 4 -10 bbls strictly for experimentation, as well as an offsite pilot plant. The possibilities are endless. So much so that I can't do it all myself. I need a right hand to run the brewery, managing staff, maintain QC (full lab by the way), developing new beers, all the fun stuff. I say the right candidate as I want someone to come in with their own experience, their own ideas, and use that to complement my own. So experience is a must. We are a tight bunch so personality is also a must. We are located in Iowa City, an awesome collage town with more culture then its size suggests. We are also owned by a small group that believes in employee ownership, something that will be extended to the head brewer role. If all of this sounds intriguing give me a call.

Jake Simmons
    319-333-9565
    Jake@backpocketbrewing.com
    Jacob Simmons
    Backpocket Brewing
    www.backpocketbrewing.com
Working...
X