Banjo Burner for Nano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banjo Burner for Nano?

I'm trying to find a good burner for my 3bbl boil kettle, I estimate I need about 350-400K BTUs. I see that the banjo burners are around 200K, so two seem to be sufficient. Does anyone have experience modifying them to work on natural gas?

We use those exact burners, two of them underneath a jacketed 1.5 bbl kettle, they work great. No experience with natural gas but we fill 100 lb propane tanks for 55 bucks and get about 5-7 brews out of each tank.

Comment

same boat

I'm in the same situation a 3bbl system with a 3bbl kettle that I need to find a natural gas fired burner for, if you have any luck please let me know. Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

Comment

Burner

Originally posted by stbenjamin View Post
        I'm trying to find a good burner for my 3bbl boil kettle, I estimate I need about 350-400K BTUs. I see that the banjo burners are around 200K, so two seem to be sufficient. Does anyone have experience modifying them to work on natural gas?
        We use a 20 tip wok burner on our 2 BBL. After transfer gets to boil in 30 min with no scorching. You can source them from Glacier tanks. Plug and play. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X