Bar mounted glass rinser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar mounted glass rinser

I'm looking to purchase a bar mounted glass rinser. I'm talking about the cool gadget where the bartender inverts a pint glass and presses down, sending a spray of cold water into the glass (thereby rinsing of all of the commercial rinse product from the dishwasher and hopefully improving head retention). The ones I've seen in the past are built into a drip tray and can be mounted flush with a bar top.

Does anyone know of a good source for buying these? A google search for "glass rinser" didn't turn up many leads. Also does anyone know if these devices have a more official name than "glass rinser"? Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Hutch Kugeman
    Head Brewer
    Brooklyn Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America
    Hyde Park, NY

Celli Group is a leading company in the sector of drink refrigeration and tap drinks. Whether it is beer towers or water dispenser, Celli provides absolute excellence.
    www.Lervig.no

Comment

I think this might be what you're looking for.

Steve Donohue
      Brewmaster
      Santa Clara Valley Brewing

Comment

Micro Matic sells them. Very popular in Europe.
        Bottoms Up!

Comment

adm amalgamation

We have one at the brewery I work at, it does the job. We cool the water, so the rinse cools the glass at the same time (prevents over foaming). Check out http://www.admainc.com

Good Luck,
          Ray
          Ray Sherwood
          Sherwood Brewing Company
          Shelby Township, MI
          f.586.532.9337

Comment

check you Private message

Hutch, buddy....check your Private Message Inbox.

Comment

Thanks Ray, ADM had exactly what I was looking for, and for a lot less than micromatic!
              Hutch Kugeman
              Head Brewer
              Brooklyn Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America
              Hyde Park, NY

Comment

Bar glass rinser

I'm looking for the same bar glass rinser( if that's what it's called?) but ADM is "out of buisness". Does anyone know where else I can find one. I lost the last one in the divorce( she got the house, bar included). Now I have a new house and I'm determined to have another.
                Thanks, Jamie

Comment

Try Canadian Beverage Supply
                  Canadian Beverage Supply has a wide variety of high-quality beverage dispensing equipment that’s expertly crafted to handle all your foodservice and beverage operational needs. Whether it’s beer, wine, coffee, fountain drinks, or water, CBS has everything on tap!

Doug@cdnbev.com

Comment

Unfortunately at this time we use a three chemical glasswasher in the pub. (We do have a separate washer for food dishes) I wanted a high temp glasswasher but I found the one we have now used....it saved crucial dough in the start up phase.

I am in the pub less the days and in the brewery more.......however since I have left the crew has slowly stopped glass rinsing. Im getting ready to get em' back on track with data and training....but real quick....
                    Whats ya'll's take on increased water use for rinsing? We do what we can on our tight budget to keep water per bbl down but a good cold rinse in the pub can easily fill a full pint. Ive never used a commercial spray rinser...I assume they use less water with greater results?
                    We live in a water rich locale..but conservation is still important to us..water use is the only downside I can see to rinsing.
                    We have head retention issues so Im going down the list to eliminate the obvious quick fixes ie pub side.
                    Liquor/Mash chemistry-recipe-wort/beer transfer techniques-fermentation is certainly at the forefront of our minds on the brewery side.

Comment

Working...
                    X