Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assist. Brewer / Production Manager Needed - Ten Sleep (Out In The Boonies) Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assist. Brewer / Production Manager Needed - Ten Sleep (Out In The Boonies) Wyoming

Edit: 5/18 - Position has been filled!

Howdy folks -

Please follow this link and see the attached job solicitation for information. I'm not an HR person, as I'm sure you'll be able to tell, so please don't hesitate to ask questions. I haven't listed minimum qualifications - I'm open to review resumes with minimal experience as long as I can be convinced that you are hard-working, self-motivated and managed, and willing and able to learn... and you would survive and thrive in a small-town, rural environment. I would certainly prefer familiarity with the areas I've listed, and I would welcome giving you ownership of many of them.

Contact info is included in the link, and I can be reached here although sometimes I'm not good about checking my ProBrewer IMs.

Thanks for your interest!

Justin Smith
    Ops Manager / Onsite Brewer
    Ten Sleep Brewing Co.
    Ten Sleep, WY
    Last edited by Coolhand; 05-19-2014, 10:54 AM. Reason: Position filled.
    Justin Smith

President & Business Development
    Ten Sleep Brewing Co., Inc.
    2549B Highway 16
    PO Box 406
    Ten Sleep, WY 82442
    tensleepbrewing@gmail.com
    www.tensleepbrewingco.com
    www.facebook.com/TSBCo

Dropbox Link

Hey guys -

Please let me know if the public Dropbox link is not working, I believe it is, but the last thing I want is people being sent out into the ether with my link.

Thanks,
    Justin
    Justin Smith

2549B Highway 16
    PO Box 406
    Ten Sleep, WY 82442
    www.facebook.com/TSBCo

Comment

Folks -

Thanks for the replies! We had our first shareholder meeting last Saturday during which we presented our roadmap and staffing needs for the summer as well as elected our Board and Officers. Things are looking good and with some luck I'll be moving forward over the next few weeks.

Justin
      Justin Smith

2549B Highway 16
      PO Box 406
      Ten Sleep, WY 82442
      www.facebook.com/TSBCo

Comment

Thoughts...

Folks -

I'm getting some very good applications for this position but have also received feedback from people I trust that this looks more like a head brewer position than an assistant. I wanted to leave a few words with respect to that question.

First, the vast majority of the processes and procedures I listed as requiring help already exist and are practiced daily here at the Brewery. What I'm looking for is an additional body who will help develop and/or polish them further, as many of them were created "on the fly" and we just haven't had the resources to dig deeper and give all of them the attention they deserve. Given the quality of candidates out there, with folks have have years of home and commercial brewing or folks who are graduating from established fermentation science programs, I don't think any of these tasks are out of the realm of possibility for this position.

With that said, my intent for the position is that, given a good fit, the candidate would merge into a head brewer role (with a commensurate increase in pay) in the relatively near future (1 year?) as I transition into more of a GM role.

So yes... maybe I am asking for a bit much, but given the applications I've received, not that much

Justin
        Justin Smith

2549B Highway 16
        PO Box 406
        Ten Sleep, WY 82442
        www.facebook.com/TSBCo

Comment

Position has been filled!

This position has been filled! Thanks very much for looking, I had over a dozen qualified applicants.

Anybody know how I could make a small donation to probrewer.com for the successful add?

Sincerely,
          Justin Smith
          Justin Smith

2549B Highway 16
          PO Box 406
          Ten Sleep, WY 82442
          www.facebook.com/TSBCo

Comment

Support Probrewer.com

Hi, Glad we were able to help. If you'd like to support probrewer.com please recommend it to your suppliers for their advertising needs.
            It's their ad dollars that support this free publication for the craft beer industry.
            Contact Banjo@realbeer.com for more information. 541 284 5500

Comment

Working...
            X