Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White label question

All,
    I am curious for your perspective on a situation we are dealing with. We have been approached by a local bar and they are interested in having us produce a house beer for them. We have capacity currently and as part of the deal they are going to take a couple of our other beers as well, so it feels like a good conversation to continue.
    I am looking for information on how other folks have structured similar deals. How have you priced things? Managed kegs required to support the account (if differently than normal)? What has worked well? What has not?

Any guidance would be appreciated as this is new territory for us.

Thanks!
    D

Private Label

Hi. I'm curious about the white-label question as well, as that is an avenue that we are currently contemplating. Did you figure out any more info related to this?

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

This is the business model for "Custom Brewcrafters" in Rochester, NY. Suggest contacting them.

Comment

White Label

Piel's in Brooklyn and Staten Island had lager labeled "White Label"

Comment

White Label

Originally posted by justine jia
          I am also interested in this white label.for most of us,we need to know what we do and how they do,then we can balance to get a win to win situation.good luck for you .
          The label for Piel Bros. Brewery was Trommer's White Label. It was a all malt beer.

Comment

Working...
          X