Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help !

Dear Brewing Colleagues:

My name is Henryk Orlik. I am the founder and brewmaster of Heiner Brau, Louisiana’s newest micro brewery and museum. After the first week of successfully selling my version of a Bavarian Style Kolsch, I had a visit from an unwanted guest. The catastrophic Katrina came as fast and furious as she left. With her she took my future beer market of New Orleans. To make matters worse our Parish President imposed a liqueur ban for the next of couple weeks. For my brewery to survive, I need your help. I need crushed barley, hops, ½ bbl sankey kegs, and money* to pay my gas, water, and electricity bills. Also, I am in need of out of state distributors to buy my beer and sell it. My intentions are to donate 5 % of my beer sales to the local Katrina victims. Please talk to your distributor. Again, Heiner Brau is the newest brewery (www.heinerbrau.com) in Louisiana which brews German / Bavarian Style beer. The beer is unfiltered and packed in 12 oz. cans. All help is welcome.

Cheers and Thank You for Your Time,

Henryk “Heiner” Orlik

* I am looking for fifty investors in my Heiner Brau Limited Partnership with $600 or 0.1% per person. I cannot pay interest; however, you will receive something special for your birthday and Christmas from Louisiana as well as a certificate stating your partnership. For more information please use my temporary e-mail address at heinerbrau@aol.com , the info and brewmaster@heinerbrau ar not working in this time. Or call me at 985-373-1844. (I currently do not have access to my voicemail due to the storm, so please do not leave a message but don’t hesitate to call again.)

Working...
X