Head brewer position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head brewer position

We currently setting up a 5hl pub brewery in Mumbai, India and are looking for a craft brewer to head operations at our establishment.

Craft beer is a fairly new concept in India and has recently been introduced to Mumbai. Believe it or not currently there is only one brewpub in all of Mumbai! (the population of which is around 20,000,000 people)

As we speak our 1st site is coming up and we are looking to open our doors to customers by July-August. This would make us the 2nd pub brewery in all of Mumbai! A city which is dominated by beer drinkers and ironically there is hardly any craft beer available in the market. We see this as a huge opportunity and are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and experienced enough to lead our team in terms of brewing.

The job being offered is for the position of “Head Brewer” and will involve you moving to Mumbai. Our company shall provide you with visa, airfare, accommodation and meals. Our requirement is immediate and we are looking to close this position as soon as possible.

Please forward me your resume at anandmorwani@gmail.com. We shall eagerly await your response.

Best regards from Mumbai!

Yours sincerely,
    Anand K Morwani

Head Brewer Mumbai

Originally posted by anand.morwani View Post
    We currently setting up a 5hl pub brewery in Mumbai, India and are looking for a craft brewer to head operations at our establishment.

Craft beer is a fairly new concept in India and has recently been introduced to Mumbai. Believe it or not currently there is only one brewpub in all of Mumbai! (the population of which is around 20,000,000 people)

As we speak our 1st site is coming up and we are looking to open our doors to customers by July-August. This would make us the 2nd pub brewery in all of Mumbai! A city which is dominated by beer drinkers and ironically there is hardly any craft beer available in the market. We see this as a huge opportunity and are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and experienced enough to lead our team in terms of brewing.

The job being offered is for the position of “Head Brewer” and will involve you moving to Mumbai. Our company shall provide you with visa, airfare, accommodation and meals. Our requirement is immediate and we are looking to close this position as soon as possible.

Please forward me your resume at anandmorwani@gmail.com. We shall eagerly await your response.

Best regards from Mumbai!

Yours sincerely,
    Anand K Morwani
    If you are looking for a certified indian brewer with over 5 years experience , do give me a buzz at +917387850569. i have sent you my covering letter across in the mail and Ms. Desai from US did give me a call regarding this project a few weeks back. email neo.brewmaster@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X