Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heriot-Watt Graduate Student Available For Hire

Hello,

I'm currently living in New York City and looking for work at any position within a brewery. I previously worked for a very large production brewery as a brewer, but when relocating to New York City I was unable to continue with another brewery due to a non-compete agreement. During my time there I was involved in batching, CIPs, product transfer, product offloading, and continuous testing of each batch. My non-compete agreement has now ended and I'd love to be back in a brewery.

I'm currently finishing my M.Sc. in Brewing & Distilling from the Heriot-Watt University. I am very open to working anywhere in the New York City, New Jersey, or Philadelphia area. I can send my resume upon request and hope to hear from you. Any opportunity would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rinn Duin Brewing

I am a 25BBL UK style brewery that opened Jan. '14 in Ocean County NJ. As a start up we are looking for someone who can/will handle many operations and marketing responsibilities. If this would interest you please send your resume to me at
    chip@rinnduin.com

Comment

Working...
    X