Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brwer back from Norway on the Job Hunt

Hello all

Back in the states on the job hunt, heres a bit of my brewing history.

In 2012 I moved to Norway to take a job at a Norwegian brewery and developing a farm brewery project. However my 2 year visa expired and had to move back to the states.

At Det Lille Bryggeriet I moved up from just helping out and washing kegs to running most operations in the 20HL Brew House. I was responsible for general cleaning, CIP, Sanitation, Brewing, Bottling, Kegging, Deliveries, Fermentation management. It was an understaffed brewery which worked to my advantage, because I got to/had to learn quickly and take on a lot of responsibility in a short amount of time. I have been an avid home brewer for years, but this was my first venture into commercial brewing. No formal education, but I read brewing literature feverishly and have a very good level of experience for the short time I've been working as brewer. At my time at Det Lille Bryggeriet we did a lot of contract brewing so I got to brew many styles, including a lot of lager beers.

Would really love to find a job in Portland, as that is where I'm living now, but open to anywhere in the states.

Here are some articles about my time Brewing and adventuring in Norway, and I'll send a CV to any one interested.

Working...
X