Assistant Brewer/Cellarman Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Brewer/Cellarman Wanted

Snipes Mountain Brewing is an 18 bbl packaging brewpub in Sunnyside WA, 30 minutes outside of Yakima. Opened in 1997, we distribute throughout most of Washington State and have recently expanded into Oregon.

We had had a couple part/full-time assistants in the past year and I am looking for an experienced and/or educated brewer to hire on Full-time for the foreseeable future as we continue to grow.

We make a wide variety of American ales, as well as varied saisons and lagers in addition to our reasonably large barrel program of straight and sour beers. There is a fair amount of leeway in what we are able to brew on a regular basis provided we keep all the regulars running.

I have been Head Brewer here for over 3 years and am looking for a partner brewer to combine my knowledge and experience with to grow our mutual knowledge and renown to continue to make Snipes a force in the Pacific Northwest.

Interested parties should contact by PM for email address to provide a cover letter, resume and trade/school references as applicable.

Cheers,
    Chad S. Roberts
    Brewer
    Snipes Mountain Brewing
    Sunnyside, WA
    (509) 837-BREW
Working...
X