Beer Professional Looking for employment in Phoenix Metro Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Professional Looking for employment in Phoenix Metro Area

I have extensive experience in all facets of the beer industry from being a professional brewer, selling craft beer for a distributor and being a sales/marketing manager for two major suppliers. I am looking for employment in the Phoenix area in either the sales, marketing or brewing sides of the business. Previous to the beer industry, I was an experienced sales professional, and later sales manager, so I have plenty of real life experience. I am looking for a high profile beer industry job with a distributor or a supplier; not an entry level position.

I am Certified Cicerone, BJCP National (just re-tested for Master) and have taken several classes at the Siebel Institute of Brewing. I have medaled 44 times as an amateur brewer. In 2013, I acted as trainer for the ABC Fine Wine & Spirits organization training their beer consultants. I don't need much supervision or training; just the right job with a great company.

If you would like to discuss my history and resume, please reach out to me via email to set up a phone interview at: dclark1918@sbcglobal.net

Cheers!
    Dave Clark
    Former Brewer, Hoppin' Frog
    Sales, Heidelberg Distributing
    Marketing Manager, Crispin Cider
    Area Sales Manager, Tenth and Blake Beer Company
Working...
X