Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Craft Brewer With Background in Account Management, Service Industry and Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Craft Brewer With Background in Account Management, Service Industry and Sales

I'm a former craft brewer who is looking to enter the sales side of the business. With a solid background in both commercial brewery and brewpub settings, account management, service industry, customer service, and sales, my goal is to find a good fit with a brewery or distributor who does business in Northern New England. As most of you who are reading this know, the next 5 years or so will be a rather interesting time in craft brewing and I feel I have a well rounded perspective on the entire process, from process and production at the brewery to selling and educating at the bar or table. With my experience, I feel I can effectively bridge the perceived gap between the usual "back of the house" brewer and "front of the house" sales roles in the craft beer business. I'm confident I would be an asset to an outfit who understands the importance and value of hiring industry professionals who can excel in building relationships through training and education, as well as conveying that information to accounts and customers in a manner that makes craft beer not only interesting, but laid back and enjoyable. Please check out my LinkedIn profile for a brief overview of my experience and professional network. If you would like to discuss any opportunities in Northern New England that may be available or would like a copy of my resume, please email or message me, we can set something up to discuss things further. Thanks!

griffinrobc@yahoo.com
Working...
X