Head Brewer NYC startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer NYC startup

We are a 7 to 10 BBL startup Brewpub, looking to open within a year in NYC. We are in need of a brewmaster to be part of the startup team- to consult and help with the planning until we are ready to hire full-time.

The oportunity in the NY market cannot be understated, and we are looking for someone who will grow with us as we enter the brewing scene. As such, experience in startup work is valued.

We are seeking someone with at least 2 years previous experience and competent in designing and operating a 5 to 10 BBL system.
    Other than that, we simply need someone who will fit into our startup environment and who will take the lead on the brewing side of our operations.
    Attention to detail and quality is paramount, as our brand focuses on the highest quality beers.
    Bachelor's degree and/or Certificate from a brewing school is preferred.

Responsibilities other than brewing will include brewing logistics, (inventory, schedule...) packaging, (kegs and serving tanks), and maintenance.

Our ideal candidate will be someone who can consult for a few months in order to move the project along, and be available for hire full time as soon as the licenses are in place.

If you are interested in furthering the discussion, please email Brad@underhillbrewery.com.

Good one

I love the name of your brewery, classic

Comment

Thanks Kenny!

It's my way of paying respect to J.R.R Tolkien, and the name fits the brand.

Comment

Underhill

Also,Fletch reference, put my tab on the Underhill's

Comment

How's the lobster thermadore?

Comment

Working...
          X