Cellar Position in Asheville Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellar Position in Asheville Wanted

Looking for an entry-level position in Asheville, NC as my credentials only border on professional. I'm currently residing in Raleigh but am looking to relocate as soon as possible. Would prefer a place that is passionate about their art and passionate about teaching the mechanics of the craft to someone with potential.

Professional Experience:

I've helped brew, transfer, and clean kegs a handful of times on a 5 bbl Premiere Stainless system and could provide brewmaster's recommendation.
    Currently helping plan and grow yeast for a 100% brett multi-barrel project for a small but well-known Raleigh brewpub and can provide recommendations from these brewers as well, upon request.

Home-brew experience:

All-grain home-brewer for 4 years, primarily in a large, vibrant Chicago brew club of fluctuating membership (80-150) that I helped start. Also helped start and run their barrel-aging project. I'm currently focusing on wild and sour beers.

Job experience: Beer buyer for large, Chicago account. Involved planning lots of events and managing financials, sub-team employees, as well as draft and off-premise selections. Professional resume available on request!
Working...
X