Head Brewer needed for new Chicago area Brewpub - possible equity stake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer needed for new Chicago area Brewpub - possible equity stake

We're about ready to close on a property on which we will be establishing a Brewpub in the Northern Chicago Burbs (North Shore area - Metra line). Looking for experienced and adventurous brewer, willing to dive in on the ground floor of a new operation. Equity interest is possible for the right candidate. 10 BBL system anticipated, and by joining our team now you would be able to help drive design and purchasing decisions to ensure a great match for your talents and vision.

Owners are experienced global business leaders with passion for brewing, food and creating successful businesses. If you're interested in learning more or think you might be up for the challenge please send resume and a note indicating why you believe you would be right for this venture.

Kris and Andy
    Ravinia Brewing Company

Head Brewer Position!

Eymard's Resume.pdf

Hi,

I currently work for a brewery in southern Indiana, I've been looking for an opportunity in Chicago for some time now, mainly because my wife lives up there. I'm a Brew-master with a degree in brewing technology and I also was trained in Germany, among with culinary experience and many other things. Follow my resume attached.

Cheers,
    Eymard
    Last edited by eymardq; 07-29-2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I've been asked a couple of times for contact details - now attached... Thanks!

Kris@raviniabrewing.com and Andy@raviniabrewing.com

847-217-eight403

Comment

Working...
      X