Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Brewer Graduate Looking to Gain Experience

Hello,

I am a recent graduate of the World Brewing Academy's Master Brewer Program and would like to gain some more experience in a brewery setting. This course taught me all aspects of brewing, including raw material analysis, recipe formulation, brewhouse methods, sanitation/cleanliness, fermentation science and microbiological quality control. The course includes a 7 week theoretical portion at the Siebel Institute in Chicago, IL and a 3 month practical portion at the Doemens Akademie in Munich, Germany.

Prior to taking the course, I had been an avid homebrewer and was working in beer retail in Asheville, NC. Now that I have completed this course, I am looking for either an entry level job or an apprenticeship/internship opportunity. Although I have always called North Carolina home, I am open to taking a position outside of my home state. I am an extremely hard worker and am very dedicated to craft beer, so please contact me if you would like to give an enthusiastic brewer a chance to gain some needed experience.

-Zac Harris

zaccarycharris@students.abtech.edu
Working...
X