Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced and qualified brewer moving out west.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced and qualified brewer moving out west.

Hey guys,
    Wont make this thread my resume by anymeans. But, here are some keypoints you may like to know below.

1. I moved to the united kingdom a month after graduating from High School in the black hills to get a diploma in british brewing technology.
    2. I started production brewing in the united states at 19 (maybe the youngest there has been? who knows. Who cares).
    3. I have 3 years experience in a 60 bbl brewhouse, as wel as a 10bbl pilot (brewhouse).
    4. Can formulate the funky, and the true to style. (spruce tip beers, kiwi imperial ipas, chai tea sahti's)
    5. Love craft beer.
    6. Can mouth sound every single iron maiden solo there is. and if thats not a plus then i don't know what is.

I love my job, but as things will happen. My life. Needs some moves to be made. I have lived in the same area for far too long, only time outside being my time spent studying in the uk. i need new faces, new places, and new adventures in fermentation. plus a fair wage for my workload i put towards the progress of the company, with my qualifications and experience in mind. I have been a brewer, but have worked with canning lines, band booking (inside of my current brewery, and on the side), personal relations, and the like...

im hoping for somewhere in washington. colorado. san diego. but honestly. if the right opportunity shows itself to me. i may take it.

cheers, please email me at Amundwarf@gmail.com
    Last edited by CookingBrew; 08-10-2014, 10:05 PM.

Iron Maiden

Quote:
    " Can mouth sound every single iron maiden solo there is. and if thats not a plus then i don't know what is."

RESPECT!!!!!

GOOD LUCK MAN

T
    Tariq Khan (Brewer/Distiller)

Yaletown Brewing and Distilling Co.
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Canada

Comment

Brewmaster Position for Start up Craft Brewery

Interested in a Brew Master position for a start up Craft Brewery ? The location would be in Western Canada near the Canadian Rockies. If you are excited about pursuing this opportunity, please send your resume to HOCbrewingco@gmail.com and we can discuss further. Thanks

Comment

maybe ill have to look at the details
        Last edited by CookingBrew; 12-21-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CookingBrew View Post
          not interested in start ups right now.....unfortunately i cannot see where a start up would be able to pay me/have the hours for me to get by in a relocation. the wages of my current state/city compared to price of living is making things very hard. so im looking for a fulltime brew job at the moment....unless you feel like your startup can afford similar wages. cheers.
          How do you feel about Texas? That's the real west!

Would you feel comfortable setting up a 3BBL system from scratch? Not a start-up but moving locations. Please advise as to your salary requirements.

Feel free to email info@breweryincubator.com.

Comment

Working...
          X