Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siebel student for full\part time work - SF Bay Area

My name is Chad Perth.

I am a reliable, proactive and enthusiastic employee available to work with you in Northern California. If you want in on the ground floor of a hard working long term employee then please contact me. I just ask for the opportunity to excel and grow as opportunities arise.

My educational background includes the Siebel World Brewing Academy Concise Course in Brewing Technology, the WBA Raw Materials and Wort Production class and their Beer Production and Quality Control course. I will be completing the WBA Associate in Brewing Technology Program this November. I am also a Certified Beer Server with the Cicerone program and have ten years of all grain homebrewing experience.

My well rounded work history includes Military Service, work as a Computer Network Administrator\Technical Support Manager, Technical Trainer, truck driver, food service and production work with a nationwide homebrew supply shop. I am more than happy to provide references and a resume upon request.

I am highly trainable and ready to excel in any position in your brewery. Put me to work as an assistant brewer, cleaning your cellar, manning your bottling line, delivering kegs, pouring beer in your tap room, or a combination of anything you need done in a conscientious manner. Just keep me busy and expect it done right the first and every time.

Thank You,

Chad E. Perth
    ChadPerth@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Cperth; 09-16-2014, 07:16 PM.

Thanks

Thank you to those who have contacted me about positions. At this time I am only able to commute from my home in the Eastbay area in Northern California but will be open to relocating when I complete my educational goals with the WBA.

Chad

Comment

Working...
    X