Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microbrewery Business Plan-3 Floyds

Hello All,

I have been looking for a few good examples of a microbrewery. I have found one from a good source, but he cited Three Floyds posted theirs a few years back. I couldn't find any circulations or from Three Floyd's site either. Could any one, If you should know of a copy or have one, please reply or send it my way. Thank you for any help.

Respectfully,
    Jimbo

business plan

jimbosan
    Did you ever find Three Floyds business plan? I saw it a while ago but can't find it now that I need it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Business Plan

Could I have a copy please. If anyone can locate it....

Thanks
      I.D. Rinks

Comment

here is one that looks like it was a school project

If you are just looking for a general business plan for brewery

Comment

Jimbo, Did you ever find a plan? If so could you please post or forward me a copy, I would really appreaciate it..

Thanks

Comment

If y'all don't have any luck finding a decent sample business plan, I'd like to suggest two things: 1) a business plan seminar from a local college, community college or adult education center; 2) finding a book called "The Brewery Planner," in the back of which is a sample business plan. I did both of these things on top of spending nine months researching and writing my business plan. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of interest it's generated among potential investors. Good luck.

Tsewong
            Mike Hiller, Head Brewer
            Strangeways Brewing
            2277-A Dabney Road
            Richmond, VA 23230
            804-303-4336
            www.strangewaysbrewing.com

Comment

found another

Comment

Business Plans

Business plans are a great starting plan, then the real world steps in and the plan goes out the window. If your serious, real serious about opening a brew pub then brace yourself for many uncharted roads your going to incounter along the way to final the finished project. Must have a very serious love of great beer and a wallet thats not full of flies and never let anyone change your vision and plan its yours to stay the course and follow it through. Good luck and remember its all about the beer.

Comment

So... did anyone find it?
                  Scott Metzger
                  Freetail Brewing Co.
                  San Antonio, TX

Comment

I'll check

After reading this post for so long, I tell you what I'll do...I'm a 15 minute drive from 3 F's. This will give me a chance to stop over for a beer. I'll see if it is even available to the public/and or this forum. Then we can stop asking for it. I'll report back, but give me until after the holiday.
                    If anyone form 3 F's is reading this forum, see ya in a few days.
                    Happy 4th!
                    Matt
                    Matt Van Wyk
                    Brewmaster
                    Oakshire Brewing
                    Eugene Oregon

Comment

Here's a copy

I know this is an old-ish thread, but I happen to have a copy of the FFF Biz Plan and financials. I believe they had it on their website a year or so back, so this isn't anything proprietary.

Famous last words.

http://www.popthecap.org/docs/

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers,
                      Sean

Comment

hmm...

...I can open up the document with Adobe Reader 7.0. It's a big file, at 1.7M. Perhaps it just takes a bit to fully download?

If others are having problems, let me know.

beertje46, I'm happy to email the file to you if that would help.

Comment

3 Floyd's plan

As promised, I checked with Nick Floyd and as everyone mentioned, it was on their site for quite some time, but is no longer. He told me 'many people found it very useful and they might have a few copies left' but I am confident that they are WAY too busy keeping up[ with production to be able to field a lot of question and requests for information about it. (This is a small company without an office staff)Buy him a beer in Denver and you might get lucky (I mean to get a copy of it-what were you thinking?!
                          Matt Van Wyk
                          Brewmaster
                          Oakshire Brewing
                          Eugene Oregon

Comment

I would also love a copy. If you could please send me one, I someone could please send me one, I would be forever grateful.

bndooley@hotmail.com

best,
                            Ben Dooley

Comment

Awesome, thanks a million!

Best,
                              Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X