Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer, sales rep, social media guy, distributor in Central NC

Mahalo,

I have significant experience in craft beer, with over four years of sales (including brewery self distribution, brewery pre-sales and distributor rep) and a year of being a shift brewer. I've sold off and on premise, delivered beer, run festivals, given tours, run Facebook/Twitter/Yelp/Google/UnTappd accounts and assisted on packaging lines. I have canned, bottled and filled kegs.

I hold a general certificate in Brewing from the IBD, I am a MicroMatic Certified draft tech, a Cicerone certified Beer Server and an off-flavor re-take away from being a certified Cicerone. I also have a four year degree as well as a Master's Degree (unrelated to brewing). Perfect driving record.

Customer service is my greatest skill. I am currently employed by a major brand distributor, but am wholly unsatisfied by the lack of customer appreciation and 'make them buy it' attitude.

If you make good beer and appreciate your customers, I want to work with you. I can brew it, package it, sell it- if need be all in the same day. Message me directly for contact info, resume and references.

Please contact me via PM

Comment

Please send your resume and salary requirements to lew@kalonabrewery.com Thank you

Comment

Please send resume and salary requirements to mgr@jamesriverbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
        X