Installation Manual Pubbrew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Manual Pubbrew

So despite the crappy company, i purchased a pub brew system. I actaully think it is well made (aside from the small mash tun). Does anyone have a manual installation/specs out there? I really do not forsee any problems everything appears straight forward but would be nice to have.

Cheers
    s

Ditto, I would like the Pub Brew Manual

Me too... It would be nice to have a manual or some specs... I am unable to get anything from Pub...

Comment

Pub brew guys

Gentlemen, take nothing for granted with the pub systems, yes you bought a 10 bbl system which, as it turns out has a mashtun with the dimensions of a 7 bbl. system. Be sure to take the dimensions of the brewkettle, as at kettle full volume for a 10 bbl brew is probably 3 inches from the very top, and more than capable of coming out at vigorous boil. Pub brew manual? Ralph Eibert don't need no stinking manual! You will be able to make good product, but maybe not at the volumes you previously thought. Buying these systems used is not as bad as paying for a 14 bbl. system for a new system, then discovering the old "up yours" mentality, when you become aware that what you really have is a 10 or even a 7 barrel system. Been there done that. Overcome and brew happy. Benthebeerguy

Comment

Working...
      X