Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Dispensing Suppliers

Hello everyone,

We're in the process of opening two restaurants, one being a brewpub, in So Cal. and need some recommendations for companies that setup and sell draft equipment. I've tried contacting Micromatic a few times and never got a response so I'm looking for other businesses that have a solid reputation.

Any referrals will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    --
    Don

Here is one I like.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. I was aware of Foxx but since they don't appear to do installs I didn't approach them.

Cheers,
      --
      Don

Comment

Sorry, i missed the setup part! They talked me through a lot, and i did my own install.

Comment

Originally posted by panadero View Post
          Sorry, i missed the setup part! They talked me through a lot, and i did my own install.
          No worries. I will most likely contact them and perhaps do the install myself as well.

Cheers,
          --
          Don

Comment

My advice would be to call a few of your local breweries and ask if/who did their install. Foxx is great for the parts, and often there's a local guy who can do the install. I've been helped by someone who had a day job working for a distribute and was willing to help on the install for a very reasonable rate.
            Manuel

Comment

You might try Hupp draft services, I don't think they are in socal yet, they may know someone down there.

Comment

Thanks for the good ideas! I'll follow up on them for sure.

Cheers,
                --
                Don

Comment

I love foxx equipment but ive also had nothing but outstanding service from Micromatic! I can't believe they didn't return your calls. Email me if you want and I'll forward you my contact over there and maybe they can help. Tony at roughtailbeer.com

Comment

Working...
                  X