Keg cleaner/filler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg cleaner/filler

I am in the process of building a keg cleaner/filler for up to 4 kegs. I have a stainless supply manifold direct to the kegs for all process, but I am trying to consider best materials for the remaining manifolds. Specifically, the drain manifold (from 4 fluid out lines to the manifold, the manifold distributing to either drain, caustic recirc, or sanitizing recirc), and fluid supply manifold, supplying AIR, CO2, hot water, and cold water, to be sent to the stainless keg manifold. I will use dedicated fittings to the stainless manifold for keg filling. My question is can I use regular SCH 40/80 CPVC for these manifolds, or would I need stainless/brass for these solutions as well? Any other considerations for this project?

Regards

SCH 40/80 should work on your drain mainifold. On the inlet side to the kegs I would use Stainless or copper. You're working with some pretty high fluid pressures to get the kegs nice and clean and I wouldn't want to worry about the lines blowing up. Just my 2c.
    Manuel

Comment

Working...
    X