Used barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used barrels

Can anyone help me purchase fresh, used whiskey barrels, preferably from jd or jim beam. I would appreciate any info.

I just went through this. I contacted my local JD distibutor/rep and asked him how to get me one. About a month later it ended up at the brewery. We are going to do a cross promotional event when it is ready. The distillery reps should know how to get one, or can at least find out for you.

-Beaux

Comment

Originally posted by beauxman
      I just went through this. I contacted my local JD distibutor/rep and asked him how to get me one. About a month later it ended up at the brewery. We are going to do a cross promotional event when it is ready. The distillery reps should know how to get one, or can at least find out for you.

-Beaux
      Hey, Beaux.........can you set a Brother up? Please E-mail me and let me know the who, what when, where, and how............Thanx!

Comment

bourbon barrels

i posted in the classisified about a guy that does bulk loads of bourbon barrels once he gets enough interest and seems to have really good connections with high end whiskey producers. just search "bourbon barrel" in the classified section of probrewer for a blurb on him. his name is tom griffin and can be reached at bourbonbarrel@yahoo.com.

Comment

barrels

Once you guys get all of your excellent beers aged in the wood, consider entering the Festival of Wood and Barrel Aged Beer in Chicago next November. The Illinois Craft Brewers Guild just held the third annual and it continues to grow and grow. There were about 70 beers from 15-ish states.
          Check out illinoisbeer.com for more information.
          Happy Aging!
          Matt Van Wyk
          Brewmaster
          Oakshire Brewing
          Eugene Oregon

Comment

whiskey bbls

I've used the Jim Beam "store". Don't have the contact info with me, but look up Jim Beam Distillery and let them know what you want. I have had great success with their bbls. Relatively affordable, $80. shipped to the N.East, and you can reuse them...

Comment

Working...
            X