Experienced Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer

Experienced Head Brewer/Brewmaster looking for the right opportunity. 12 years professional experience in a variety of brewery configurations, including a large regional production brewery, a mid-size microbrewery, and brewpubs. Barrel aging and cask conditioning experience. Multiple regional, national, and international award winner. Creative, innovative, personable. Passionate about brewing exceptional beer.

Resume available upon request.

Cheers,
    Infinitybrewer

Update to my original post;

I will be focusing my search on the Western U.S. Thanks to all who've responded from the Midwest and Eastern U.S.

Cheers,
    Infinitybrewer
    Last edited by infinitybrewer; 11-28-2014, 12:27 PM.

Looking to hire experienced head brewer

Hello, we are Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. located in Santa Barbara County, California. www.figmtnbrew.com
    we are hiring now. If you are interested please send resume to jaime@figmtnbrew.com
    Thank you

Comment

Hi - we're a 30bbl startup brewery and taproom in New Orleans (a city with only one other production brewery). Looking for a founding head brewer who will be given wide creative latitude. We'll start with a core lineup, then move quickly into seasonals and barrel aging. Please email jacob@urbansouthbrewery.com if you are interested in talking more about it.

Comment

We are an established brewery in Nobleton, Ontario - a short 30 minutes from downtown Toronto. If interested in relocating, please send resume to careers@provincialbeverages.com

Comment

Please send resume and check out our Brewmaster position available

Please check out our Brewmaster position under help wanted Christian Moerlein Brewing Co. Please send resume to info@christianmoerlein.com. Looks like we might fit.

Comment

brewer

Id love to chat with you about your experiences, goals, and ideas. We are starting a brewery and looking for a brewer that can think outa the box when making new beer.

Send cover letter and resume to findourbrewer2gmail.com

Comment

Texas Opportunity

I don't know if Texas matches your Western US criteria, but I've got a great opportunity for you to review if Texas qualifies. If you shoot me a private message at jpritchfw@gmail.com I would love to share my aggressive project details with you.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Comment

Bumping the thread

Comment

Working...
                X