Free seal kit for your existing pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free seal kit for your existing pump

We are starting a collection of Craft Brewery logo wear and swag from our customers to proudly display in our show room and trade show booth.

So I am reaching out to all of you who have bought a pump from us in the last few years to please send us one of your best t-shirts, ball caps, hoodies or what ever cool stuff you have with your name on it.

Since I don't want something for free, I will send you in return a free replacement seal kit for the pump you bought from us.

Limited one seal kit per customer please and this is only for our pumps. If you purchased from one of our resellers that is fine too, but you will have to let us know which pump you got.

Thank you for your continued support and I will post later to let you know how our collection is doing.

Best wishes.

Oh yah, almost forgot. Please follow us on Twitter too and I will post a picture there of each piece I get.

Your CPE Systems Team!
    CPE Systems Inc.
    800-668-2268
    CPEsystems.com
    Thinkpumps.com
    sales@cpesystems.com

We received our first T-shirt for seal kit swap

Dean at Lighthouse Brewing sent us a nice SIREN RED ALE T-shirt in exchange for a seal kit for his Topline C216MD pump that he got from us last year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lighthouse Siren Red Ale for posting.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	190622

Thanks Dean!

1 down and about 999 to go.
    Your CPE Systems Team!
    CPE Systems Inc.
    800-668-2268
    CPEsystems.com
    Thinkpumps.com