No announcement yet.

CRAFT BREWERY LOOKING FOR PART TIME MARKET REP Kennesaw, Marietta, Smyrna GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAFT BREWERY LOOKING FOR PART TIME MARKET REP Kennesaw, Marietta, Smyrna GA

Craft Brewery needing part time Market Representatives to host promotions & events, as well as participate in commission based sales with & without wholesalers.

This position is for the I-75 corridor from Acworth to Smyrna

The duties of the position include, but not limited to:
    Hosting Tastings at Retail Locations & bar/restaurant locations
    Hosting Tap Takeovers, beer dinners/food pairings and other events
    Variable amounts of commission based sales that include monthly goals and incentives
    Monthly work withs with wholesales to increase sales (Scheduled Ride With Days are Monday - Friday, normal business hours)
    Social Media Management Via Twitter

Schedule should permit for the following responsibilities

Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; must be 21 years of age minimum, must be able to work with the public; public speaking skills, knowledge of craft beer and industry; beginner sales skills; ability to travel; be able to work some nights and weekends

Please respond back to post with area working in

Sounds like a great job!

I could be interested in something like this as it is practically in my own back yard (I live in Woodstock, and am just 10 minutes from Kennesaw and Acworth. do you want me to send you a PM?

Comment

Qualified candidate

My name is Clark Daniel and I am a recent graduate with a bachelors degree and experience in sales/marketing in the craft beer and spirits division. I feel that I qualify for this position and can work in the kennesaw/smryna/Marietta area. Please notify me if you would like any more information.

Comment

Working...
      X