PDA

View Full Version : Best/Worst Clothing Graphics

GlacierBrewing
11-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Howdy all,
Since I'm a bit of a one-man band, while I'm brewing or cleaning or packaging, my mind will stray to new t-shirt/hoodie/hat designs. This got me to thinking: what has been your most successful brewery/beer related clothing graphic in your brewery?
What has been the biggest flop?

One of the best we have had were one color t-shirts that simple said "Good beer isn't cheap, cheap beer isn't good!" GLACIER BREWING COMPANY.
One of the designs that never really exploded the way we thought it would was a picture of a beaver on top of it's lodge, completely stripped of it's fur, shivering. It was call "Bald Beaver Barley Wine"! The beer was friggin' fantastic though!

Prost!
Dave

Luch15
11-26-2014, 11:42 AM
By far our best selling T-shirt is for our Nut Sack Double Brown Ale. The design worked so well on the back of the T-shirt we put it on the back of our delivery truck!

MatthewS
11-26-2014, 11:56 AM
not for my beer company, but I used to work for a burrito place. the Tshirts readů "Spinnin' Salsas / Twistin' Fatties. Sold like crazy.

for beer. when I was at Offshore Ale on Martha's Vineyard, we did a few runs of (orange with gray sleeves) baseball style 3/4 sleeve shirts with our logo on the front and the Long Lat coordinates on the back. these worked really well.

then we did classic Ts with nantucket red (pink) and they didn't move at all.

currently, at High Horse we just did a run of Dickie Workshirts in dark gray with embroidery and a great logo on the back. Even at $60 we are selling them pretty well.