Enthusiastic Brewmaster seeking Portland, OR area opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enthusiastic Brewmaster seeking Portland, OR area opportunities

Inspired award winning Brewer who drives innovation and creative process improvements through artistic, novel and scientific approaches. Seeking new and exciting opportunities in Portland, Oregon area.

With over 8 years of professional experience in the brewing industry ranging from a pub to production size breweries, I have been fortunate to experience and actively drive effective change across these breweries through my capability and involvement in various roles ranging from brewer, brewmaster, to consultant. Each role has offered me a tremendous amount of education, insight and allowed me to establish my proficiency in critical aspects of the brewing industry. For example, while I was the brewmaster at an R & D brewery I managed the recipe development and brewing; the beers I designed over the years resulted with over 200 awards including awards from GABF, World Beer Cup, Australian International Beer Awards, Monde Selection, LA County Fair and Brussels Beer Challenge. I was also responsible for designing, implementing, and troubleshooting a new brewhouse for a production brewery.

I pride myself on my keen ability to expediently troubleshoot problems and exceed desired results. Other areas of expertise range from QA / QC, sensory, yeast management, equipment design and installation, brewery operations and engineering, project management, and brewery start-ups and renovations.

My passion is brewing, every aspect from recipe development to equipment installation and start-ups. I enjoy helping others and being proud of my work, which drives me to ensure I am producing the best work possible. At this time I am seeking all opportunities in the Portland, Oregon area ranging from on the floor brewing lead to brewing management in breweries ranging from pub size to production. If you are interested, either PM or post a reply with your contact information so I can send you my resume.
Working...
X