ABG grad & experienced brewer relocating to Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABG grad & experienced brewer relocating to Arizona

Hi, my name is Terence Hofstad. I will be moving to Tucson, AZ soon and will be ready to work by the beginning of the new year. I have been working at the Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant in San Jose, CA for the past year as the assistant brewer, but with my recent education at the American Brewers Guild I am looking to move up in the brewing industry. I am open to any brewer/assistant/cellar positions and would prefer full time work, but I am more than happy to work my way up. I approach any position with the intention of increasing efficiency, solving problems and pushing boundaries.

Qualifications
    - Graduated from American Brewers Guild residential Craft Brewers Apprenticeship/Intensive Brewing Sciences & Engineering program in August 2014
    - 10 months assistant brewer experience on 10bbl brewpub system, mostly lager styles and some ales
    - Skilled in brewhouse operations, kegging, CIP, cellaring, deliveries, basic repairs
    - Experienced in recipe development and troubleshooting
    - 3 years retail experience in craft beer bars (shift lead/head bartender)
    - Certified Beer Server, Cicerone Program (studying for Certified Cicerone exam next year)
    - Social media management, event coordination/hosting
    - 4 years homebrewing experience

I am a hard worker and fast learner, work well alone or in teams, and really love the craft beer community and spirit. Please contact me here on at terence.hof[at]gmail.com for a full resume if needed. Cheers!

Just moved to Tucson last week and still looking for work! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X