Institute of Brewing and Distilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Institute of Brewing and Distilling

Does anyone have course notes on Module 2 -Yeast and Beer. That I could get a copy of, I would really appreciate it.

Cheers

I.D. Rinks

Are you taking the module 2 exam next year? If so a CD-Rom is included with the exam fees. I received exam confirmation along with the CD this week. If the answer is no....you can order the CD-Rom directly from IBD. The information on the CD's is worth the purchase.

Good luck!
    MJ
    Mike Jordan
    Brewmaster
    Boxing Cat Brewery
    Shanghai, P.R. China
    michael@boxingcatbrewery.com

Comment

I just sat an IBD exam on Nov 23.....any idea how long it takes to get the results.

Comment

If your talking about the GCBP, my results took months, maybe three or four.

Scott
        Scott Isham
        Harper's Brewpub

Comment

[QUOTE=scott isham]If your talking about the GCBP, my results took months, maybe three or four.

Wow I didnt think it would take that long......thanks for the info.

Comment

Maybe things have changed. I took it at a Miller plant. The Miller people graded it and then had to send it off to the UK to have it graded again.
            Scott Isham
            Harper's Brewpub

Comment

exam results

According to the journal I received today, results should be posted at the end of January.

If anyone is interested in alternative trianing info, whith assessed mock exam questions, see www.brilliantbeer.com. Not mine, but a friend of mine, along with a number of other examiners of old (and maybe current). I can vouch for the material having seen some of it, and having actually delivered some of it in the past

Cheers
              dick

Comment

Working...
              X