Full Time Sales Rep- Greater Boston Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Time Sales Rep- Greater Boston Area

Ipswich Ale is looking for someone to represent our brand in Massachusetts, primarily in the Boston area with some travel throughout the rest of the state. This position will work closely with the Director of Sales and our distributor partners to raise the brand’s profile and increase sales and distribution.

The right candidate will live in the greater Boston area and have the ability to work evenings and weekends. This job requires an outgoing personality, self-discipline, organization and the ability to work on your own. Good communication and time management skills are a must. Applicants must be computer literate, social media savvy, have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. A current member of the beer community who has existing retail relationships is highly desirable.
    Duties include:
    • Develop relationships with key distributor staff and key decision makers at retail level
    • Achieve sales goals
    • Spend 80% of time in the marketplace
    • Coordinate and plan events and promotions
    • Weekly reporting to Director of Sales

This is a full-time, salaried position that includes 100% health care coverage, flexspending, a 401K, and paid vacation.

Applications should email their resume and a cover letter to jobs@ipswichalebrewery.com with “Sales Rep” in the subject. No calls, please.

Makes me wish I was back home. You guys are one of my favorite breweries. When we do move back I'm hoping you guys will have an opening.

Comment

Working...
    X