Brewery Help Western Massachusetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Help Western Massachusetts

Hi Guys! My name is Mark, I know this is a long shot and I'm sure most of you have seen something like this post and moved along. I'm a homebrewer just like most of you, if not all of you started I'm sure. Brewing is an absolute obsession for me. I'm always reading, studying and watching anything brewing related. I'm constantly trying to learn about every aspect of this amazing craft you all do. All I want Is a chance to learn more, but on a larger awesome scale. I don't even want to be paid. I want the experience and possibility of doing this as a full time passion. I understand I have A LOT to learn, but i'm hungry. Honestly, since I have started living out in western Massachusetts, I have probably contacted 10 to 15 breweries asking to just "help" in anyway possible, to no avail. I barely got email responses. So I figured why not here? my location is Suthwick MA, about a half hour from Hartford CT, 45 minutes to Worcester and I am originally from the Boston are so I know a lot of breweries out that way. if any ofyou guys in this general area EVER need help or want to bring a guy on that is hungry and always willing to listen and learn, I'm your dude. Down to earth dude who's a husband and dad looking to better life everyday.

Thanks for your time guys!

Cheers,
    Mark
Working...
X