Where do you want to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you want to live?

Well, it's happened--Again! We need an assistant brewer at Palau Brewing Company. Maybe you're tired of graveyard shift cellarman in podunk and want a real change to your life. Maybe you live in Asia and want something new and fun. Maybe you're new in brewing but just love scuba and want to learn professional brewing in a fantastic setting. For those who choose to live where they wish as a priority, and for those who are genuinely interested in location over job titles, please read on:

You will: have some commercial brewing experience, you will be well-read in brewing science/techniques, be a clean freak, have a reasonable background in math and science, be mechanically inclined, have a strong work ethic, be a morning person, able to work Sundays, commit to at least one year, learn quickly, have a positive attitude, work hard, and love your job.

We will: provide housing, utilities allowance, reasonable salary, work visa, opportunity for profit-sharing, and a learning environment so that you may step up to a head brewer’s position. This includes all phases of milling, brewing, cellaring, filtering, carbonation, kegging, and canning as well as managerial duties necessary to run a small brewery.

Palau is a beautiful, small, tropical country in the Western Pacific. The scuba diving here is one, if not THE best in the world. Great fishing, camping, snorkeling, and boating are everywhere. USPS makes shipments from US inexpensive and easy. And our beer is damn good! What more could you want? Come join our small team of professionals who work hard to make great beer. The water is warm--dive in!!

You will email me at phil_kelm at yahoo please. Send CV/resume and a brief description of why you want to move here. You should do your research well before applying! Please stick to my qualifications and I will be sure to respond in a timely manner. Cheers!
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Originally posted by gitchegumee View Post

Palau is a beautiful, small, tropical country in the Western Pacific. The scuba diving here is one, if not THE best in the world. The water is warm--dive in!!
    Dang! It it wasn't for the Raven, I'm your man!

-Beaux

Comment

Finished taking applications...

Thanks for those who have applied. We are now finished taking applications.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Working...
      X