Change to "Brewer's Report of Operations?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change to "Brewer's Report of Operations?"

Just did my December BRO and noticed they took part 2 and 3 off the report? Just double checking I didn't screw up somehow. Has anybody else noticed this?

Not that I'm complaining.....

JLK

New Brewer's Report of Operations

The new form is for activity in 2015. The form and instructions are available for download from the TTB.

Comment

Originally posted by mkunce View Post
      The new form is for activity in 2015. The form and instructions are available for download from the TTB.
      Right on. Here is the link to the instruction sheet for the new form.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by el_mocoso View Post
        Just did my December BRO and noticed they took part 2 and 3 off the report? Just double checking I didn't screw up somehow. Has anybody else noticed this?

Not that I'm complaining.....

JLK

It say very clearly that the new form is for activity in 2015 and to use the old form for 2014 activity found on the TTB's forms pages. If you go to the forms website they have removed the old form you need and replaced it with the one for 2015. Where are we suppose to find the old Brewer's Report that they say we need?

Todd

Comment

TTB just released a statement saying it was Okay to use the new form for 2014 reports.
          Jon Sheldon
          Owner/Brewer/Chief Floor Mopper
          Bugnutty Brewing Company
          www.bugnutty.com

Comment

W00t, procrastination pays off again!
            Russell Everett
            Co-Founder / Head Brewer
            Bainbridge Island Brewing
            Bainbridge Island, WA

Comment

Just throwing this out there, but the new report is extremely more time consuming and confusing. I would take the previous report any day.
              I am a small 3 BBL system serving in taproom only out of kegs and I spent a few hours yesterday doing and redoing the numbers in the report to not be able to get anything to match or make sense.

Anyone else feel this 2015 report is confusing?

Comment

Working...
              X