Dialing in pricing on 1/6 bbl kegs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dialing in pricing on 1/6 bbl kegs.

I'm looking for any self distributing breweries in New York State that can help me dial in my sale price of 1/6 kegs giving by giving me a ballpark figures of what 1/6 bbl kegs are being sold for to bars in New York State. I want to make sure I'm not shooting myself in the foot by being too cheap but also not being so expensive that no one will buy the kegs.

Thanks for everybody's time and help!!!

Erik Bell
    Owner / Head Brewer
    Old Klaverack Brewery

Talk

You best bet is to contact the bars directly. Ask them to give you what they pay for beer that's comparable to yours. Also I believe it is illegal for brewers to discuss pricing on product.....I believe it has something to do with price fixing.
    Cheers!
    -Alan

Comment

Oh I did not know that..... Good to know.

Erik Bell
      Owner / Head Brewer
      Old Klaverack Brewery

Comment

I'm not sure if NY is the same as MA but here there are pricing books that list all the distributors in the state and their pricing for all the products they distribute. Its a great way to see what kind of ball park you should be in.

Comment

Ok thanks

Erik Bell
          Owner / Head Brewer
          Old Klaverack Brewery

Comment

hey where are you in NY? I have extensive experience and knowledge with all the distributors in the state. I can provide some free advice for navigating your way with them. In the mean time, call or stop by them and grab a price list.
            email me at lsbbrew@gmail
            Jonathan

Comment

Working...
            X