Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lead Brewer / Jack of all trades, looking for something new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Brewer / Jack of all trades, looking for something new!

Currently the lead brewer at a 20,000+ BBL annual facility, I have solid experience in all aspects of brewery operations, including recipe formulation. Well versed in cellar and packaging work in addition to brewing. Have 4 years of experience brewing on both a 30 and 60 BBL brewhouse. Have operated Crown Cork and Seal, and CIMEC bottle fillers, in addition to Krones Labellers.

Have a degree in automotive technology, and am a former ASE Master Certified Technician, with a background in automotive repair and construction. I have done maintenance work on all types of machinery, and pumps in the brewery. Competent at Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Wood Working, Metal Working, and TIG/MIG Welding. I have a good mechanical aptitude, and learn quickly!

Looking for a new opportunity in the Boston area, but currently have no serious ties to the area and would be willing to move for the right position.

Resume and References available on request.

Let's make some amazing beer together, Cheers!
    Last edited by BDL; 02-09-2015, 10:08 AM.

Looking for a Distillery Manager

Would you have any interest in working in a Distillery on North Fork of Long Island, we have been around since 2007. Please contact me at rich@lispirits.com

Comment

LI Brewery

Please send your resume to BFBHAD@optonline.net

Comment

Hello,

Please send your resume to derek@newportstorm.com. Currently its just myself and another brewer at the brewery--and he is looking to move on soon. Last year we brewed 4,100 bbls with just the two of us year round and an adidtional brewer in the summer.
        30 bbl mash and kettle.
        60 bbl FVs.
        I made a neat racking arm/thermo well combo for the 60 bbl racking arm port--we use that for 15 bbl batches for yeast props and barrel aging beer fermentations.
        DE filtration.
        12/1 1996 cimec.
        Kosme labeler.
        Premier stainless keg washer.
        Pretty neat system.
        Let me know if you are interested.

Derek N. Luke
        Brewmaster
        Newport Storm beers

Comment

Head Brewer - Omaha NE

Hello, Please see www.storzbrewing.com we are looking for head brewer.

God Bles
          tom

Comment

Savannah, GA

Please send your resume and references to info@servicebrewing.com. We are operating in Savannah, GA on a 30BBL Criveller system.

Comment

Head Brewer Positioin at Exile Brewing Co.

Please send your resume and references to rj@exilebrewing.com if you are still available for hire and interested in the position.

Thanks,
              R.J. Tursi

Comment

Working...
              X