Labels & Promotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labels & Promotions

I have seen alot of discussion here about labels and promotions so I thought it would be a good time to introduce myself. My name is Mike O'Brien and I work for a printing company with a focus on package labels and promtional products. Some items that might be of interest are (Paper labels, PS labels, Shrink sleeve labels and many various promotional label products) We also have some very unique relationships with design groups that can help devlop winning designs while keeping your brand unique. We have one facility that is dedicated to private brand labeling that utilizes combo sheet printing to lower the cost for smaller volumes.

On the promtional side we have a service to help locate companies that would like to share in an on-pack promotion with your product. In most cases this will greatly reduce your marketing expense but still get great results at point of sale. There are many ideas to work with from carton promo labels, pin number promotions, scratch off etc.

We have alot of experience in the food & beverage market so if I can be of assistance send me an email I will look forward to helping out!

Mike O'Brien
    mike_obrien@charter.net
Working...
X