Chiler control panel build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiler control panel build

I'm looking for someone who may be interested in designing/building an efficient control panel for my system. I t has a 5hp compressor, reservoir, exchanger, pump for recirculation in tank, a 2 hp pump for glycol delivery, etc. It runs fine, although none of the safeguards are connected that are installed including the flow switch and low level shut-off for glycol tank.
    I really would like to have a vfd connected to the 2hp pump to control the speed based on pressure.
    Anyway, if someone knows of turnkey control panel to purchase and or someone whom may be interested in putting one together, please contact me. I can then give any info, specs, pics required.
    Thanks,
    Jon

info@treeswines.com

Control Panel help

Hello Jon,
    I advertise my systems on ProBrewer and what you are looking for is exactly what I do.
    I build various control systems for the craft brewing industry. What you need looks to be fairly straight forward but I do have a few questions. Please send me the specs you can and I will look them over and get back to you.
    Dwight Kelly
    ControlTec, Inc.
    8 Four Coins Drive
    Canonsburg, PA 15317
    P: 724-746-1901
    F: 724-746-2021
    M: 412-580-2872

An industry leader in brewing controls, technology, and automation. From complete brew house solutions to tank-mounted economy controls, Craft Brew Control offers a wide range of customized products, systems, and remote access technology to keep you in control.
    Dwight Kelly
    (724) 746-1901
    info@craftbrewcontrol.com
    www.craftbrewcontrol.com

Comment

Working...
    X