Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced brewer looking for a new opportunity. Willing to relocate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer looking for a new opportunity. Willing to relocate.

I am a Heriot-Watt graduate with 3.5 years of experience working the floor and brew houses at Stone Brewing Co. I bring a background in chemistry along with a top flight education and invaluable hands-on experience. I have worked in all aspects of beer production with a focus on quality and consistency. I have run both the large scale brewery and, for a time, the 10 bbl pub system at Stone's Liberty Station location. I have a track record for recipe formulation having worked on the 12.12.12 Vertical Epic recipe and creating the recipe that became Stone Coffee Milk Stout.

I am looking for a Head Brewer opportunity in a smaller brewery somewhere on the west coast. I will consider relocation for the right opportunity.

Please email me and I will send you a copy of my CV: briandeangallagher@gmail.com

Hi bdgallagher. Would you be willing to relocate to the Chicago/NWIndiana area? If so, pls see our ad for a head brewer for our new 20-bbl production facility in Hammond, IN - Byway Brewing Company. Pls contact me at dave@bywaybrewing.beer with any questions or to exchange more information.
    Tks & rgds,
    -Dave

Comment

Working...
    X