Brewmaster - Eastern Virginia 15bbl Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewmaster - Eastern Virginia 15bbl Startup

We are looking for a brewmaster to assist in commissioning our brewery by late summer/early fall. Our goal is to hire someone full time as soon as possible. Three years plus experience is preferred. Responsibilities will include everything from grain to glass. This position will allow a lot of creative freedom to explore your own ideas while brewing. We want someone who has a unique outlook and wants to step outside of the box a little. Our equipment will be a brand new 15bbl brewhouse with 30bbl fermenters. If you'd like more information and a better list of responsibilities, please email me a résumé to "russel@oozlefinchbeers.com".

Our brewery will be on historical Fort Monroe in Virginia. Historical figures who played major parts in the fort's history include Edgar Allen Poe, Abraham Lincoln, Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis, and Harriet Tubman. The fort played a major role in the abolishment of slavery and the Underground Railroad during the Civil War. The brewery will be positioned on the Chesepeake Bay where the Battle of the Ironclads took place. If you're a lover of great beer, history and the U.S. military...this opportunity might be for you. Everything is in place and is ready to move along except for nailing down a brewmaster. That leaves this amazing opportunity open for you to become an intrigual part in one of the most unique breweries on the east coast. I know most breweries don't tell much of their story on here...but besides great beer, the history is a major part of our business plan. All that being said, I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Oozlefinch; 05-31-2015, 10:32 AM.

Still in need of a brewer.

We are still looking for a brewer. Email me if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Oozlefinch View Post
      We are looking for a brewmaster to assist in commissioning our brewery by late summer/early fall. Our goal is to hire someone full time as soon as possible. Three years plus experience is preferred. Responsibilities will include everything from grain to glass. This position will allow a lot of creative freedom to explore your own ideas while brewing. We want someone who has a unique outlook and wants to step outside of the box a little. Our equipment will be a brand new 15bbl brewhouse with 30bbl fermenters. If you'd like more information and a better list of responsibilities, please email me a résumé to "russel@oozlefinchbeers.com".

Our brewery will be on historical Fort Monroe in Virginia. Historical figures who played major parts in the fort's history include Edgar Allen Poe, Abraham Lincoln, Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis, and Harriet Tubman. The fort played a major role in the abolishment of slavery and the Underground Railroad during the Civil War. The brewery will be positioned on the Chesepeake Bay where the Battle of the Ironclads took place. If you're a lover of great beer, history and the U.S. military...this opportunity might be for you. Everything is in place and is ready to move along except for nailing down a brewmaster. That leaves this amazing opportunity open for you to become an intrigual part in one of the most unique breweries on the east coast. I know most breweries don't tell much of their story on here...but besides great beer, the history is a major part of our business plan. All that being said, I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers!
      I just mapped your location. This looks like a great place for a brewery. Such great history in that area. We all know that beer with a story doesn't get any better. I drive by that area on the way to fishing at Hatteras. I wish I was in a position to apply. I just finished brewing school last month so no experience other than what I've done on my own at home. Good luck on your search, sounds like it will be a blast and I'll be sure to stop in at some point down the road when I'm on my way south.

Comment

Working...
      X