Cost of CIP and Cleansing / Sanitizing Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of CIP and Cleansing / Sanitizing Agents

We are in the process of finalizing our business plan and was wondering if any pro brewers out there wouldn't mind sharing their yearly costs in cleaning / sanitation products. Here's what I'm looking for:
    1) Cost of CIP system
    2) Cleaning agent (brand and how much used per year on system size)
    3) Sanitizing Agent (brand and how much used per year on system size)

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. We're just trying to figure out as much expense as we can think of to cover our capital investment.

Thanks!

Brad
    Last edited by plankbr; 03-24-2015, 04:02 PM.

Since no-one else has responded yet, I thought I would put forward a comment

There have been loads of discussions about suitable detergents and sanitisers, and my impression is that only a few suppliers are used extensively. I would therefore have thought that a supplier could give you ball park figures based on your equipment types / design / numbers, beer types and brewing / packaging and therefore cleaning frequency.

You really need to know what the brew / equipment size is and then get ballpark figures for that size only as, in simple terms for example, doubling the capacity does not double the cost.
    dick

Comment

I have a pretty concise document I did for a previous employer in regards to this.

Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it your way.

Comment

Working...
      X