Michigan Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Head Brewer

I'm looking for a future opportunity with a brewery in the mid to lower Michigan area. Ideally as a Head Brewer, Lead Brewer, Pilot Brewer or somewhere on the management side of production.

-5 years experience on 15bbl+ size brewhouses.
    -Business related degree.
    -Competent in brewhouse, cellar, packaging and quality operations.
    -Experience commissioning hot and cold side equipment.
    -Recipe development experience.
    -Award winner at national festivals.
    -Have worked in breweries with thousands, 10s of thousands and beyond of annual barrel production.
    -Diversified portfolio of beer styles from hop forward, stouts, sours, etc..

May also be interested in distillery and cidery role. Please ask for full resume.

Hi GR Brewer. I know your ad was posted over a year ago, but are you still looking for a position? From your description you sound like the type of candidate we're interested in at Byway Brewing in Hammond, IN. 2-1/2-hours from G.R. If interested, pls contact me at dave@bywaybrewing.beer. Tks.

Comment

Help Wanted

Hey GR Brewer,

We are also located in the Grand Rapids area and are looking for help in our operations. We want someone with commercial experience that can help us grow; experience it sounds like you have. Please email your full resume to jaman2@charter.net and we will be in touch!

Thanks!

Comment

Head Brewer - North Pier Brewing Company

Hi GR Brewer,

We are opening a microbrewery in Southwest Michigan. The brewery is located less than a mile from Lake Michigan and in the heart of a Jack Nicklaus Golf Course. For additional information, please see our job posting: http://goo.gl/NW2uZB

If you have an interest in this position, please email me at jay@northpierbrewing.com. I look forward to chatting with you.

Thanks!
        Jay

Comment

Working...
        X