Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg washer reccomendation

Hey all.

Im the brew master/keg cleaner/do everything really in a 7bbl brew pub, and we're branching out into distribution. My brewery has pretty limited space and is crammed to the gills with tanks. I've been cleaning kegs just with a pump, coupler run backwards, and setting up CIP tanks in the sink for sanatizer and caustic. This setup I can only do about 10 kegs an hour, and with 26 beers on tap, and distribution taking off, its hard to keep up. Really need a keg washer, one that I can possibly have a guy from the kitchen run. I don't trust anyone without brewing experience to clean how I'm doing now.

Any recommendations. Really looking for something semi-automated and can roll in and out of the brewery.

Tom Torresdal
    Hermiston Brewing Company

I have been using Premier's Semi-auto washer for a bit over a year and love it. This washer coupled with Birko's acid cleaning regime has given us great results. If you are unfamiliar with Birko's procedure, I suggest calling Dana Johnson at Birko and discussing it with him

Comment

Originally posted by ttorresdal View Post
      Hey all.

Im the brew master/keg cleaner/do everything really in a 7bbl brew pub, and we're branching out into distribution. My brewery has pretty limited space and is crammed to the gills with tanks. I've been cleaning kegs just with a pump, coupler run backwards, and setting up CIP tanks in the sink for sanatizer and caustic. This setup I can only do about 10 kegs an hour, and with 26 beers on tap, and distribution taking off, its hard to keep up. Really need a keg washer, one that I can possibly have a guy from the kitchen run. I don't trust anyone without brewing experience to clean how I'm doing now.

Any recommendations. Really looking for something semi-automated and can roll in and out of the brewery.

Tom Torresdal
      Tom,
      Pacific Brewery Systems, the company I am from, offers very popular keg washers, if you are interested,
      please send me an email at

eason@pbst.com

I have customer in Seattle using it, if you can swing by to look at the machine, that is possible.
      Thanks.

eason

Comment

Originally posted by ttorresdal View Post
        Hey all.

Tom Torresdal
        Hay Tom Daniel from d's wicked . Come see what we built it's easy and could do another one for you. Give me a ring 5095280616

Comment

ABE Keg Washer

We've been using this ABE keg washer for a couple months and love it. Super easy to set up and let anyone use. Just flip the kegs upside down and hit the go button. Also, it was pretty reasonably priced for a semi-auto http://www.americanbeerequipment.com...ts/Keg-Washers

Pete
          Wyndridge Farm Brewery / Cidery
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X