Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cellarman looking for cellar

Summary

After many years in the culinary industry I found that I had a true passion for beer.I have been homebrewing for seven years with family here and friends in the San Diego brewing industry when I lived there for five years. I have an extensive knowledge of production facilities and a yearning to learn and work more in the production side of bottling, kegging, barrel aging and canning of beer.

Skill overview

Safety-oriented
    Defect tracking
    Multi-tasker
    Fluent in English,Spanish and Lebanese
    Manufacturing background
    Adaptable
    Determined
    Lifts up to 250 pounds
    Strong communication skills
    Basic math skills
    Computer literate
    Strong work ethic

Filling and cleaning kegs
    Transferring and moving beer
    Filling, sealing and packaging cans
    Cleaning and sanitizing brite tanks, fermentation tanks and serve tanks.
    Spotting and troubleshooting problems with equipment
    OSHA regulatory compliance
    Quality control
    Direct labor crew training
    Production line/assembly line forklift experience

Experience

June 2013 to June 2014
    Wynkoop Brewing Company Denver, CO
    keg wash/canner/ cellarman

Set up, breakdown, clean and operated production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.

October 2012 to July 2013
    Wynkoop Restaurant Denver, CO
    line cook

Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements.Established and maintained open, collaborative relationships with the kitchen team.Followed proper food handling methods and maintained correct temperature of all food products.Consistently produced exceptional menu items that regularly garnered diners' praise.

July 2012 to November 2012
    Bonnie Brae Wine and Liquor Denver, CO
    Clerk/ Beer Guy

Educated customers on product and service offerings.Processed shipments and maintained organized stock shelves.Unloaded trucks, stocked shelves and carried merchandise out on the floor for customers.Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers.Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
    Attached Files
Working...
X