Tosca Kegs? INK Kegs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tosca Kegs? INK Kegs?

Anyone have any experience purchasing kegs from Tosca in Wisconsin? I'm looking to buy some new kegs, and I'd rather not buy Chinese-made kegs. Tosca apparently uses a German manufacturer, but I'm not sure which one. Seems like their pricing is very close to another company that sells German-made kegs... maybe slightly less expensive. Any comments on quality, durability, etc.?

I'm also looking at Ink Kegs, but have not received a quote yet. I believe they're affiliated with Deutsche Beverage Equipment. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about their kegs?
    Neil Chabut
    Eudora Brewing Co.
    Brewery and BOP
    Kettering, OH

I can highly recommend C&C kegs out of Green Bay WI. German kegs, good service and good pricing. Give them a call.

Comment

The Tosca kegs in our fleet are made in the Czech Republic. They are nice kegs.

Comment

A brewery that I worked for previously bought a large amount of INK kegs. I think they were excellent quality for the price.

Comment

C&C kegs out of DePere, WI.
          Tim Eichinger
          Visit our website blackhuskybrewing.com

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsmithbrew View Post
            A brewery that I worked for previously bought a large amount of INK kegs. I think they were excellent quality for the price.
            Ink kegs are from China

Comment

Working...
            X