Cellarstream Nitro System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellarstream Nitro System

Looking for some help on using these systems. I have one and Im not sure how they work. It has sat for awile and requires cleaning and im unsure of its condition. Is there a standard working pressure (in and out)? Does the piston (pump) continuously run when in operation. Thanks for any help.

Shoes

i have 4 cellarstreams at my pub. only one of them actually works. i've looked into fixing them and cannot see whats wrong? the one that does work i use for my stout. if the stout is totally flat i run the regulator at about 35 psi injecting a 30/70 blend. of course as your beer starts to absorb some of its tank pressure you'll have to back off the pressure on the cellarsteam. and it takes about a minute to nitrogenate a pints worth so wait a minute between pours. tell me if you know anything that i dont about fixing them!

Comment

This is how we run, yo

We use one of these units in our pub, carbonate bright tank to 1.8 vols, headspace at 9-10 psi, and have a seperate regulator controllling 100% Nitro at 25 psi. Our Line from pump to tap is 25 ft. With the diffusor plate and flow straighter, this creates a nice creamy head and pretty cascade.

Barry at AC Beverage in Baltimore rebuilt one of my units, and cleaned another. $75 to bench test.
      Hope this helps
      Nicholas Campbell

Comment

Working...
      X