PPM Bottling Line parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPM Bottling Line parts

I am in need of parts for my PPM bottling line. There phone number is not working I have tried to e-mail them and have gotten nothing in return. I am looking for gaskets for the beer inlet valve for each heads and the fluted rubber bushings that direct the beer to the outside of the bottle. I have tried to source them from my favorite place McMasterCarr but, have had no luck.

If anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Jeff@twistedmanzanita.com 619-334-1757.

JEFF

Originally posted by trevasja1 View Post
    I am in need of parts for my PPM bottling line. There phone number is not working I have tried to e-mail them and have gotten nothing in return. I am looking for gaskets for the beer inlet valve for each heads and the fluted rubber bushings that direct the beer to the outside of the bottle. I have tried to source them from my favorite place McMasterCarr but, have had no luck.

If anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Jeff@twistedmanzanita.com 619-334-1757.

JEFF
    In a similar situation as you and after some of the same parts, multiple attempts to contact PPM have gone unanswered. If you have any luck let us know.

Comment

Working...
    X