• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specialty and Craft Beer Sales Manager

Brad Pendleton
    12491 E. La Salle Pl. Aurora, CO 80014 720-900-6861 or 720-416-8180
    BradPendleton@outlook.com

I am looking for a position that will utilize my Management, Sales and Beer Knowledge expertise to their fullest potential. I have been in the Beer Industry for 23 years and have an unquenching passion for Craft Beer. I have an old school work ethic and my desire to win is second to none. I am at my best when I’m in the thick of things.
    I worked for 14 years on the retail side of the business managing bars and restaurants. I understand the way retailers think and what is important to them. I have 9 years on the Wholesaler side working for Coors Distributing and have an extensive understanding of the Miller Coors network.
    I am a Certified Cicerone and was handpicked to create and implement the Specialty and Craft Beer Sales Division at Coors Distributing Company. We chose 2 Sales Representatives to become beer experts and service the needs of the top 130 more eclectic beer accounts in the Denver Market. Along with managing the team, I was tasked with the creation and management of the beer culture at CDC to include; Taste Panels, Blind Samplings, History and Style Trainings, Sensory Awareness, Certified Cicerone Study Group, Cicerone Beer Server Class (98% success rate), Brewing Beer/Team building. I was also involved with Brand Managers making sure the requirements of 30+ suppliers were met. I worked with suppliers to gain market share, achieve distribution, creation and execution of incentives, activation of new brands to exceed volume goals. I worked with the purchasing manager to forecast a vast array of specialty offerings. At retail I have done numerous trainings as well to include; Beer History, Pouring Beer Properly, Draft Profitability, Tasting Beer like a Professional, Style attributes.
    I am extremely hard working and a fast learner; you can give me a problem and expect a solution. I am looking for a company who believes in producing world-class beers and adding to the growing community of craft beer nationally and worldwide. I would be ecstatic to be a part of a great company to help grow a like-minded brewery into an even more successful venture. I am not driven by the dollar nor am I looking for an easy career, I want to be a part of something extraordinary!
    Sincerely,
    Brad Pendleton

Owner

We are looking for a Full Time Brewer and a person to manage our 12/barrel system. This person must be able to also market our craft beer and have a good knowledge of how to create new recipes.

We are near Grand Rapids, Mi and so this person would have to relocate.

Comment

Working...
    X